Saturday, July 23, 2011





Today is Papertrey Ink's Stamp Affair in Cinncinatti. I really wish I could have attended, but decided I'd spend my money in a different way! I just got a brand new mattress and box springs. I really needed new bedding. The old set was purchased in the 80s!




So I'm trying to catch up with the Stamp Affair Challenges. I'm going to have to stay busy! (And I was really looking forward to a nap today!)



Challenge #1 was to create a project featuring patterned strips that are created with decorative elements. I actually read this wrong the first time. I thought I had to stamp the background. I really like the background I stamped on this card. The tiny birthday cake is popped up, but it looks flat in the photo.




Paper: PTI (Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, White)
Stamps: PTI (Get to the Point, Tiny Treats Christmas, Tag It #1)
Ink: Stampin' Up! (Cameo Coral)
Die: PTI (Mat Stack #1)
Other: JoAnn's (ribbon); Stampin' Up (rhinestones, markers); Copic (markers)

No comments:

Post a Comment